Monday, September 4, 2017

Color Challenge - #SSINKCC48

Hello everyone!  It is time for another challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Today we have a color challenge for you.


Here is my card


I used the beautiful Floral Statemnets stamp set.  I stamped the hello image in Basic Black onto Very Vanilla.  I then used my aquapainter, and some Flirty Flamingo ink to color in the flowers.  When I was done, I flicked the end of my aqua painter to make some splatters in the background.  I did more splatters in Basic Black, and Clear Wink of Stella.  I matted my very vanilla piece onto Basic Black cardstock, and wrapped some lace trim around the corners.  I then popped that up with dimensionals onto a Flirty Flamingo card base.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please head over the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other design team members have come up with, and to play along with the challenge yourself.

~Nichole


1 comment:

  1. That stamp set is so pretty & perfect for this color combo! And the splatters add just what it needed!

    ReplyDelete