Friday, September 29, 2017

SSINK: Animals

Hey everyone!  Today over at SSInkspiration, we are sharing ideas that feature fun, critters.  

My card features the fox from Foxy Friends stamp set.

Here is my card:

My card starts with a Soft Sky card base.  I stamped the two smaller trees from the Foxy Friends stamp set in Garden Green.  I then masked them, and stamped three of the larger trees in Wild Wasabi.  I used my Chocolate Chip Marker to go over the green tree trunks.  My little fox was stamped in Cajun Craze onto Whisper White, and punched out using the Fox Builder Punch.  I stamped the front legs onto the body, and the face onto the head in Basic Black Archival Ink.   Mr. Fox is sitting on a stump that I stamped in Chocolate Chip onto Crumb Cake cardstock, and then fussy cut.  I stamped the greeting from Better Together below the stump in Garden Green.  

Thanks for checking out my little critter!  Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what fun animals the other design team members are sharing.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment