Wednesday, September 6, 2017

ICS Blog Hop - Watercolor Christmas


Hello everyone!  Welcome to the September edition of the Inspire, Create, & Share Blog Hop!  This month, we are Introducing the Holiday Catalog.  Have you seen it yet?  It is amazing.  You can see a PDF version of the catalog here: Holiday Catalog


For my project, I wanted to show off one of the beautiful cards you can make with the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit shown on page 34.  I have learned that our kits always look 100% better in real life, than they do in the catalog.  This kit is no exception.  This is a FAST and super easy way to complete 20 cards in a jiffy.  You make 5 each of four different designs.  I have chosen to show you my favorite.

Here is my card:

The card base comes with a pretty Pool Party watercolor wash on the background.  I attached my Real Red rectangle, and glued on some sequins.  The trees were already on the white piece, all I had to do was stamp my greeting in Basic Black and pop it up on the card with dimensionals.  Not only do you get to make 20 cards for $20 with this kit, but it also comes with envelopes, and gold foil liners!

Next up on the hop is my good friend Darla.  I know she has something super fun to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

11 comments:

  1. The kits are great, and you're right - they look better in person! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kits! Such a quick and easy way to send holiday greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little card. Love the sequins like that. Thanks for your help tonight with the hop! Glad to have you hopping with us this month we appreciate your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the simplicity of this card! The watercoloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with the kit! And for sharing what a quick, easy, great value it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kit & I'm so glad you chose to show it! Everything is very high quality and I especially love the foil inserts in the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to get this set too! Thanks for sharing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I just got the kit and stamp set, looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to highlight this kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete