Monday, September 25, 2017

SSINK: Coffee Break

It's Monday y'all, and nothing is better equipped to get us through those Mondays than some coffee!  Today, at SSInkspiration we are all sharing projects made with the Coffee Break suite.  You can find this suite on pages ____ of the 2017 - 2018 Annual Catalog.

I just love everything about this suite!  There is a great stamp set and framelit dies bundle, some designer series paper, three different colors of ribbon, and even some corrugated embellishments.  Today, I'm sharing a card, and a gift card holder I made with this suite.

Here are my projects:

For my card I started with Crumb Cake card base.  I used the Ink, Spray, Smash technque on our Glossy Cardstsock.  When that was dry, I stamped the background with the beans from the Coffee Cafe set, and the coffee rings image from Timeless Textures.  I used the Lots of Labels framelits for the Garden Green layer.  Those mini cups were cut out of the Coffee Break paper, using the framelits.  My greeting is stamped in Early Espresso ink, onto Crumb Cake cardstock, and matted in Soft Sky.  I added some Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon to finish my card.

The gift card holders was made using the Envelope Punch Board.  I used Garden Green cardstock for my base.  I accented with some of the Coffee Break paper, and a Pear Pizazz Everyday Label Punch.  On the label, I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso. For my cup, I stamped the smaller, woodgrain cup in Early Espresso, onto Crumb Cake Cardstock.  For the lid I stamped in Crumb Cake, onto Whisper White.  Both were cut out using the coordinating framelits.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Love both your cards, Nichole! Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete