Tuesday, September 19, 2017

International Blog Highlights - Sympathy


Hello everyone!  Welcome to the September International Highlights!  Each month, Kylie Bertucci hosts an international blog highlights contest on her blog.  Demonstrators from all around the world participate, and have their cards voted on.  The top 10 demonstrators participate in a blog hop together a few weeks later.  It is so much fun.  I haven't been able to play along for a few months, and am so happy to be back!

This month, the theme is Sympathy.  I really don't like making Sympathy cards, it makes me sad.  But, I also feel like sympathy cards are the most important cards I send out.  I feel like it is so very important for people who are going through hard times to know that we are thinking about them, and that we care.

Here is my card:


My trifold, window card features three different stamp sets.  I used the girl from the Beautiful You stamp set, the greeting is from Flourishing Phrases, and then the details on my flower are from Bunch of Blossoms.  I had lot of fun using the watercolor pencils to color in the girl.  I made my own Dapper Denim color using the Pacific Point, Basic Gray, and Basic Black pencils.

I hope you like my card!  Please, go vote for me on the International Highlights page!  Thanks!


Thank you for stopping by!
~Nichole

4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant and beautiful card Nichole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I voted for you...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette carte est à la fois dans la sobriété et l'élégance. Le rendu est superbe comme j'aime, et comme vous le faites toujours !

    ReplyDelete