Friday, September 8, 2017

SSINK - Paper Pumpkin Showcase

Hey everybody!  I hope you have had a great week!  I am so ready for the weekend!  Football is back, and I am excited!  

Today at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are sharing Paper Pumpkin projects.  Did you know there are only two days left to take advantage of the amazing Paper Pumpkin sale going on right now?


You can sign up by clicking the image above!

Here is my card:

This card was made from the August Paper Pumpkin Kit, Giftable Greetings.  This kit came with everything you need to make 8 cards, and gift them to someone in an adorable box.  I happen to be short on some cards to mail out, so I plan to send all of mine out.

You can see the whole kit here:


Be sure to head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing - and be sure to sign up for Paper Pumpkin today, for half off!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, Nichole! I love this month's Paper Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete