Thursday, November 2, 2017

12 Weeks of Christmas #8

Hello everyone!  It is Thursday, which means it is time for another 12 weeks of Christmas post.  The holidays are starting to feel a lot closer now.  We are officially into November, and I am doing my first holiday bazaar today.

Today, I am sharing a set of Christmas cards.  This is a set of five cards, that mostly feature products from the Merry Little Christmas suite, and are packaged in an Acetate Card Box.  I embossed the box with the Winter Wonder embossing folder, before wrapping it in ribbon.

Here is my project:


The fun acetate card boxes are the best way to give someone a set of cards.  Five cards, and envelopes fit inside the box.  Next, I show you a closer look at each of the cards inside.

 Card #1:

 Card #2

 Card #3:

 Card #4:

Card #5:

That is all I have to share for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List
Jute Twine
[144625]
$5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment