Friday, November 3, 2017

SSInk: Case the DT - Cathy Autrey

Hey there everyone!  Happy Friday!  I am so happy the weekend is here!  My weekend is packed full of good times, and lots of fun.  Tomorrow I will be at a bazaar all day.  Then on Sunday, there is church, my stampin' team meeting, and then I get to go to the Garth Brooks concert with a good friend of mine.  I am so very excited!

Today on Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are CASE-ing a design team member.  We do this the first Friday of every month.  This month it is Cathy Autrey's turn to be CASE'd.  I really enjoyed going over her blog posts.  It was hard to find just one project to CASE.  I decided on her lovely daisy tags she created for her customer bags.  I needed to make some, and I just loved her design.

Here are my tags:

I didn't differ much from Cathy's original design. I just used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, and a Thanks stamp from the Jar of Love stamp set.  

Here are Cathy's tags:

Be sure to head over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

1 comment: