Wednesday, November 1, 2017

ICS Blog Hop: Fall For All


Hello everyone!  Tonight the ICS Blog Hop group is sharing some fun fall ideas.  I can not believe November is here already, but here we are.  November is my favorite month.  There are so many great things that happen during this month.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year.  I love the time spent together with my family, and extended family.  We all sit around the table, visit, laugh, and sometimes even play a few games.

My project features a couple of my favorite things from the holiday catalog; the Gourd Goodness stamp set, and the Painted Autumn designer series paper.

Here is my project:


I went with a super simple peek-a-boo card.  I love that peek-a-boo cards show off both sides of the designer series paper.  I used the Gourd Goodness stamp set to create an accent gourd at the seam of my paper, and also for my greeting.  

That is all I have to share for today.  Next up on the hop is my friend, Joni.  I am sure she has something fun to share!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

The new Stampin' Blends Markers were released today!  Have you seen them?





Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

11 comments:

  1. I love the paper technique so both sides of the DSP get seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...love the fold! Thanks for hopping with us this month! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DSP you used for this technique showing off both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of the DSP!! Liking that layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you've used that pretty designer paper. Great way to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fold and how you showcased both sides of it. Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DSP and the stamp set used!

    ReplyDelete