Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Treats

Hey there everybody!  Happy Halloween!


Do you have anything fun planned for today?  The beginning part of our day will be much like every other.  We will get through our homeschool lessons for the day.  But then, we have friends coming over for an early dinner, and we will all trick or treat together.  I decided to make a fun special treat for my friend.  

 Here is my project: 


I started with a Striped Treat Bag.  I used the witches hat image from the Spooky Cat stamp set in Archival Basic Black and stamped them all over the bag.  Then I embossed my greeting from the same set, in Gold on Basic Black card stock.  I punched the greeting out with the Everyday Label Punch.  I added it to a banner I made from Whisper White, that I decorated with Black Rhinestones.  I wrapped the top in striped ribbon, added a bow, and lots of ribbons hanging down.

That is all I have to share for today!  I hope you have safe and fun halloween.  
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment