Saturday, December 31, 2016

Countdown to the Occasions Catalog! #5

Hello everyone!  

I can not believe we are just 5 days away from the launch of the 2017 Occasions Catalog!!  I am super excited, and you should be too!  This new catalog is packed full of great products for all of those upcoming card making / crafting occasions!

Over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are doing a daily countdown - previewing 5 different suites from the Occasions Catalog.  Be sure to come back each day and see what we share!


5 days out - today we are sharing the Party Animal Suite!  I love this suite.  There is fun Designer Series Paper, a stamp set, a set of thinlits, and even a couple different embellishments.

Here is my card:

I love the fun bright colors in this DSP pack!  

That is all I have to share for today, be sure to check back again tomorrow for another fun product suite!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole


Product List

4 comments:

  1. I love how you colored the greeting to make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love this suite. Can't wait to play with it more!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to do more with those thinlits!

      Delete