Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year's!!

Hello everyone!  I can not believe we have reached the end of 2016!  Do you have big plans for New Year's?  Tomorrow is my birthday, and so we will be spending most of the day with my parents.  We will watch the Peach Bowl, (Go Dawgs!) eat pizza, play games, and of course have cake.

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiraton we are all sharing New Year's cards.  I love the idea of sending out new year cards.  Especially if you weren't able to get Christmas cards out.  I think any excuse to reach out to someone you care about and tell them you were thinking of them is a good excuse.

Here is my card:

My card features a sneak peek of an upcoming stamp set from the Occasions catalog.  This stamp set is called Love Sparkles.  All of the stamps in this set make me think of sparklers.  Sparklers make me think of New Year's and Independence Day.  You can see that on my Cheers greeting, I went over parts of the Basic Black Ink with my Gold Wink of Stella pen.


I stamped the stars from the Love Sparkles set, in Basic Black all over my Whisper White cardstock.  Then, to give it some real sparkle - I covered the whole piece in Gold Wink of Stella.

That is all I have to share today.  I hope you have a wonderful, and safe New Year's!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment