Monday, December 19, 2016

SSInk Inkspiration Challenge!

Hello Everyone!

Monday means it is time for another challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration!  Today we have a fun Inkspiration Challenge for you.  My daughter loved the inspiration photo so much that she wants to make it her background on her phone.


I just love this gorgeous winter scene!  

Here is my card:

I did a lot of sponging to make my background.  I used Soft Sky and Smoky Slate for the ground.  The sun is Daffodil Delight and Delightful Dijon.  The sky is Soft Sky.  I used post-it notes to mask off a road.  I decided to leave the road white, and not put any color on it.


Then, to make the road stand out a bit more, I decided to cover the road, and some tree branches with the Clear Wink of Stella Pen.  I <3 of="" p="" stella="" wink="">

That is all I have for you today!  
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole




Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful winter scene, you totally captured the image! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete