Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a good week.  My kids and I are enjoying a much needed break week this week.  Last night, our family, and a family from across the street went and saw Sing.  It was a pretty funny movie.   My kids really enjoyed it.

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are all sharing a little bit of a Sale-a-Bration sneak peek.  Sale-a-Bration will kick off on Wednesday, January 4th.  It is the biggest promotion of the year.  There is a separate catalog with more than 10 items that you can have, for free.  You get to pick one item for every $50 you spend.  

My card features the new So Very Much stamp set.  I really love the big, scroll-y, Thank You stamp that comes in this set.

Here is my card:

I started with a Dapper Denim card base, and a 4" x 5.25" piece of Designer Series Paper from the By the Shore pack.  I stamped the big thank you in Dapper Denim ink.  The so very much was also stamped in Dapper Denim, onto Whisper White Cardstock.  I used the Decorative Label Punch to make tiny label.

That is all I have to share for today!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment