Saturday, December 10, 2016

Holiday Catalog - Anything But a Holiday Card


Hello everyone!  

Today, some fellow demonstrators and I are having some fun with the Holiday Catalog products - but none of us are sharing holiday cards!

I have a masculine birthday card to share with you.

Here is my card:

I think that the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, and the Christmas Pines Bundle can both easily be used for masculine cards.  I am always needing a masculine card, and I usually have the most trouble designing them.  I was so happy when this card came together so quickly!

Next up on our Blog Hop today is Leonie Schroder from Stamp-a-Latte.  I know that this amazing Aussie will have something great to share with you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nicole. So glad you're part of this journey and the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute Warmth & Cheer DSP. Everyone needs to stock up on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card!! I,too, just love this Warmth and Cheer paper!

    ReplyDelete