Friday, December 9, 2016

Hello December 2016 - Project Life By Stampin' Up!

Hello!  Happy Friday!  We've made it to the weekend!   I hope your week has treated you well, and that the weather is being nice to you.  Here in the Pacific Northwest we have just had our first "snow".  We have about 1 inch of snow at my house, and my kids are ecstatic.  

Today, over at SSInk, we are sharing December Daily and Project Life by Stampin' Up! ideas.  I have never done a December Daily before.  But I love the idea.  I love memory keeping, but find that I have a hard time keeping up with it.  I was super excited to learn that some of the Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards are available as a digital download for the Project Life App.  


I made this page on my iPad.  My sister and I attended a concert the other night.  We had a great time, and I'm so happy that I can now have this fun page printed to stick in my scrapbook to remember this night.

That is all I have to share today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole





Product List

1 comment:

  1. Nichole, Love that beautiful page!! On your IPad? Really? Can you share how that works? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete