Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hello everyone!  I can not believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  What kinds of plans do you have over this long holiday weekend?  We will have my husband's family over on Christmas day, and then my family over on the 26th.  

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkpiration we are sharing Christmas cards.  Christmas cards are so fun to make.  There are so many possibilities. 

Here is my card:

I wasn't sold on the Warmth & Cheer products at the beginning of the Holiday Catalog.  But, they have grown on me quite a bit -and now I am sad they aren't carrying over.  The good news about it retiring though, is that it is now on sale for 50% off!  You can get a whole stack of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper for only $5.  This paper stack comes with forty-eight  6" x 6" sheets!

I was also very happy to use washi tape on my card.  I love washi tape.  But, I am usually not very good at actually using the washi tape... it sits in my drawer, until it retires, and then it goes to my "For Sale" table.

That is all I have to share for today.  I hope you have a very merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole





Product List

1 comment: