Friday, July 14, 2017

Favorite Product Suite: Coffee Break

Hey there!  How has your week been?  My week has been good, but a little different.  My son is out of town on a chuch mission trip, so this week I've just been hanging out with my daughter all week.  He will be home for about 12 hours Sunday evening, and then Monday morning he heads off to Boy Scout summer camp, and will be gone another week.

Today at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing projects made with our favorite product suite.  By far, my favorite product suite is the Coffee Break suite!

Here is my card:

My card is a case of one from the annual catalog.  I love that the catalog not only showcases our great products, but also gives us ideas on what to do with them!

Be sure to stop by the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog and see what the other design team members are sharing!

Have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Nichole! Just got my coffee bundle & this gives me a great idea to start playing around with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...now I'm going to have to get this bundle afterall!

    ReplyDelete