Monday, July 17, 2017

#SSINKTC47

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I spent most of the weekend just relaxing with my husband.  It was such a nice change from our usually jam packed schedule!

Today, at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we have a Technique Challenge starting.

I was a little apprehensive about, and intimidated by this technique to start with.  But I am so glad I tried it out!  It is fun, and also an easy way to make up a whole set of coordinating cards!

Here is my card:

I used the Pear Pizazz, Rose Red, Calypso Coral, and Crushed Curry reinkers with the Ink Spray & Smash technique to create my background.  I then stamped images from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set over the background, using Archival Basic Black ink.  I dressed it up with some Pear Pizazz shimmer ribbon, and Black Mini Sequins, and a Happy Birthday greeting from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.

I hope you will head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog and see what the other design team members did with this technique, and maybe even play along with the challenge yourself!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped the paisley and posies on top of the background - it really stands out. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background colors, Nichole! The paisleys are perfect on this card!

    ReplyDelete