Monday, July 3, 2017

#SSINKCC47

Hello everyone!

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we have a fun, summery color challenge going on.  Also, starting with this challenge we will now have new challenges on the first and third Monday of each month, which gives you more time to play with us!


Aren't those colors just so fun?!

Here's my card:

I am *in love* with the Wood Words stamp set.  I used the circle image to create my background.  I then stamped the rooster image in Melon Mambo on a Stitched Shape Oval, and added an Island Indigo greeting underneath.  I finished my card off with a Delicate Doily, two Pretty Label punches, and bow made from the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon.

Now it is your turn - head on over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with .

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
~Nichole

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Nichole!! I'll have to put the Wood Words Set on my Wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! Now I'm going to have to get that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots! Now I'm going to have to get that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete