Friday, July 7, 2017

SSINK - Case the DT Member - Cheryl Hamilton

Hello everyone!   

At Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are starting a new feature.  On the first Friday of each month we will take turns CASE-ing one of our lovely design team members.  We are starting out with my friend, Cheryl Hamilton.





Cheryl was raised on Oahu and has lived on Maui for about 30 years.  She & her husband, Pat, have 2 daughters that are in their 20's.  Cheryl is a nurse who is happily working part time so that she can spend plenty of time with her favorite hobby...stampin'!

Be sure & visit Cheryl's blog:  www.createwithcheryl.me

I decided to CASE a card that Cheryl posted on May 29th.  I love this card because it is quick and easy, and I am always looking for more masculine card ideas.

Here is my card:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for CASEing me, Nichole! I agree that it's difficult to come up with masculine cards. So glad you're on the SSINK Team with me!

    ReplyDelete