Friday, July 28, 2017

SSInk - Anything But a Card

Today at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing ideas that are anything, but a card.  It is fun to think out side of the card making box once in a while, and make something different.   

Here's what I made:

I made these cute little bags with the designer series paper from the Coffee Break product suite.  I was more excited about this suite than any other when I first saw the new catalog.  I mean, really - I love coffee, and my husband and I had our first date at Starbucks.  This suite was meant for me.  LOL.  

I got the idea from a post I found on Crafty Caroline Creates, and thankfully she shared dimensions and scoring directions at the end.  I used the new Pretty Label punch to close up the top, and decorated the punch with a heart from the new Corrugated Elements.  I used the Crumb Cake ribbon from the suite to add a bow over my stamped greeting.

These were little thank you treats for the gals that attended my class last month.  If you are interested in attending, the next product based class is on August 20th and actually comes with the Coffee Cafe stamp set.

Be sure to head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what fun items the other design team members have made!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and once again, I see that I need to order the Coffee Break suite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! My favorite part is how you used the punch to make the closure on the top & then added the little heart!

    ReplyDelete