Wednesday, July 5, 2017

ICS Blog Hop - New In Colors

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the July Inspire, Create, & Share Blog Hop.  This month we are all sharing projects that feature the new In Colors.  Have you seen them yet?  I really love all five of the new colors.  
Here they are:

Which one is your favorite?  I thought Berry Burst was my favorite, but I think I use Lemon Lime Twist the most.

Here is the card I made for tonight's hop.  It features both Lemon Lime Twist, and Berry Burst.


I used the Bike Ride stamp set that I got for free at the April OnStage event.  I love that you can totally customize your bike because each piece is a separate stamp.  I also really love that this stamp set makes it super easy to color in your images.  See the flowers there on the back of my bike?  The outline of the flowers was one stamp ( stamped in Basic Black ), the flowers are a second stamp (stamped in Berry Burst), and the leaves are a third stamp (stamped in Lemon Lime Twist).

Next up on our hop is my good friend, Darla.  I know she'll have something great to share with you!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole 

12 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! Is that Tempting Turquoise in the back? I like the scalloped circle behind the punch and the basket of flowers is gorgeous! Favorite In Color: Lemon Lime Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheery, breezy, fun design for a summer bike ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these colors together on the bike Nichole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole ~ your bright, cheery bike makes me want to hop on and take a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! I've been eying this bundle since getting my hands on the catalog...now I really want it! How cute! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the Bike Ride set! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just screams summer and bright colors! I have this set and need to CASE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the colors on this card! Happy colors! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete