Monday, July 10, 2017

For the Kids

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Today, my son is off on his first mission trip.  He is off to serve at a big Christian music festival, and will be gone for a full week.

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are all sharing ideas for kid's cards.  I knew right away when I sat down to make this card that I wanted to do something with the fun popsicles
.
Here's my card:

I used Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, and Tangerine Tango to make my popsicles.  I used the Happy Birthday Thinlit twice; once in Real Red, and once in Basic Black.  I offset the black just a little so it shadows the words on the left.

That is all I have to share for today.  Stop by the SSInk blog to see what the other design team members have to share!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the Happy Birthday thinlit twice to make the shadow. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Nichole!! At first I thought that was DSP in the background, but you stamped it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the ice cream stamp to make a background for the card. So fun and makes we want to have a popcicle now!!

    ReplyDelete