Monday, July 24, 2017

SSINK - Case the Catalog

Hello everyone!  How's it going?  We had a great weekend.  My son came home after being gone for two weeks.  Yesterday, we were able to take the kids into Seattle to see DanTDM at the Paramount theater.  Dan is their favorite YouTuber, and they were so excited when the second leg of the tour was announced, and there was a Seattle stop.



Today with Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are all CASE-ing projects from the annual catalog.  The Stampin' Up! catalog is an amazing resource for ideas.  I chose to share a project I found on page 157, that features the new Lovely Inside & Out Bundle.  I loved that this was a quick and easy card.

Here is my card:

I started with a Calypso Coral card base, that I stamped the edges of using the rain looking stamp, and Calypso Coral ink.  Then on my Whisper White layer, I stamped the round "flower" image in Flirty Flamingo, and Calypso Coral.  I used the rectangle "leaf" stamp in Pear Pizazz.  On the top, I inked the stamp, stamped it once, and then moved it a little and stamped it again.  That gave me the fun two toned look for my leaves.  I used the Lovely Words Thinlits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, and some Gold Foil paper for the greeting.  The card was accented by three simple White Perfect Accents.

Head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other Design Team members have CASE'd.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nichole! I love the fact that it's quick & easy!

    ReplyDelete