Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites: New In Colors!

Hello everyone!  

This week for Friday Favorites over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing our favorite In Color.

We have five fabulous new In Colors in the new catalog.

Let me introduce you to Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide.

They are all gorgeous.  They work well on their own, and I think all five work well together too.  They also coordinate with our other current offerings as well!

Right now, my favorite color is...

Berry Burst

It was so hard to pick just one.  But this is the color I have used the most.


I made this card and post - it note holder for my catalog launch party last week.


For the card, I used the Detailed Floral Thinlits, the 1/2" finely woven ribbon, and the Label Me Pretty Bundle.


This is the post - it note holder.  This was made with a simple 2" x 8 1/2" piece of card stock, scored at 4 1/4".  I punched each end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and tied it shut with some more of that 1/2" finely woven ribbon.  I added a piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper to decorate the front.  I used a greeting from the Beautiful You stamp set, on a Stitched Shape oval to finish it off.


The inside has a stack of post - it flags for marking all of your favorite items in the new catalog.

Which do you think is your favorite new In Color?  Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what all of the other design team members have shared!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment