Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration - Any Occasion

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a good week!  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing Any Occasion cards.  Sometimes, you need something other than birthday and thank you cards.  

I used the new Lovely Friends stamp set.  I love the giant greetings in this set, and all the fun small accent pieces too!

Here is my card:


I started with a Powder Pink card base, and 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I stamped my greeting, in Night of Navy onto a piece of Whisper White that is 3 3/4" x 5".  I then stamped the two step stampin' flowers in Powder Pink.  The base layer was stamped off onto my grid paper first.  I then filled in with So Saffron dot groupings, and Soft Sky single dots.

I found the idea for my color combination on the 2017 In Color Combinations chart that Stampin' Up! put together for us.  You can see the chart here:

Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other Design Team members are sharing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

1 comment: