Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites: New Stamp Set

Hello everyone!  Welcome to Friday!  What do you have planned for the weekend?  We have so many plans this weekend, I get exhausted just thinking about it.  My kids have a band concert, we a have a couple service obligations, two bake sales, and then of course celebrating Father's Day.  I am so happy for the weekend, even if it is a busy one!

For this weeks edition of Friday Favorites at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are all sharing our favorite new stamp set.  I just have to say... it was so hard to pick just one favorite set!  There are so many fabulous new sets in the catalog.

In the end, I did choose one set.  While there are many that I love, this set is just so striking, beautiful, and great for making simple cards with.

I choose Floral Statements.
Here is my card:


For my card, I stamped the Thanks stamp in Archival Basic Black ink, onto watercolor paper.  I then used my Watercolor Pencils and and Aqua Painter to color in the flowers and stems.  When I was done, I wanted to add a little shimmer to my card.  I went over all of the letters with my clear Wink of Stella pen.  I then matted my watercolor paper on a piece of Basic Black, and attached that to a Melon Mambo card base.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration to see what the other Design Team member are sharing!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 
~Nichole

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nichole! Can't go wrong with that great stamp!!

    ReplyDelete