Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration - Birthday Cards

Good Morning Everyone!  Welcome to Wednesday!  We are halfway through the week, and I hop this finds you doing well.

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are all sharing some birthday card ideas.  Even though this is by far the type of card that I make most, I seem to always be running out of them. 

Here is my card:


For my center tulip, I popped up the detailed stamp with a dimensional.

For my card I used the new Tranquil Tulips hostess set.  This set is fabulous.  I love the watercolor style, and the two-step stamping for added detail.

I started by stamping my flower stems in Old Olive onto a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then added the base stamp for each of the tulips in Rich Razzleberry.  On the two outisde, smaller tulips I added the detail in Fresh Fig.  For the center, larger tulip, I stamped the detail image onto a separate piece of Whisper White, and cut it out.  Once I had my stems, and flowers done, I went in and added some leaves in Old Olive to fill in my bouquet.  

I then matted my Whisper White piece onto a piece of Old Olive card stock that is 4" x 5 1/4".  I tied some Old Olive 1/8" sheer ribbon around, with a simple knot.  My greeting is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set shown on page 77 of the Annual Catalog.  The greeting was stamped onto Whisper White that was cut out using the Stitched Shape framelits, and matted on a Layering Oval framelit in Fresh Fig.  The greeting is popped up with dimensionals.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other design team members have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors!! And I love that stamp set & especially the way you cut out the center of the big tulip! Gonna try that!

    ReplyDelete