Tuesday, June 6, 2017

International Highlights Winners Blog Hop


Hello everyone!  I am so excited to be participating in the International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop.  A few weeks ago, I participating the the masculine themed highlights challenge.

This was my card:

Thank you so very much to everyone who voted for my card!  Today, the top 10 from that challenge are all participating in a blog hop.

We are continuing to use the masculine theme from the highlights, for our hop.
Here is my card:

I wanted to use my new Happy Birthday Thinlits Die.  I am really loving that thinlit.  It is part of the Foil Frenzy product suite found on pages 76 & 77 of the new  annual catalog.


I used the well loved Hardwood background stamp with Versamark and Copper Embossing Powder to create a subtle, almost tone on tone background.   I used one of the Layering Oval Framelits to cut a peek-a-boo into my card.  I used two ovals to make a frame, using Copper Foil Paper.  I was able to raise my frame with the Foam Adhesive Strips.  I used my Fine Tip Glue to attach my Happy Birthday Thinlit to the copper frame.

I finished off my card with some Copper Trim.  The Copper Trim was a lot more successful than expected, and so it is currently not available.  But it will be in just a few weeks.

That is all I have to share for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Next up on our hop is the fabulous Cheryll!  I know you'll enjoy her project!

~Nichole



Product List

5 comments:

  1. Striking Nichole! The copper embossed hardwood image is so gorgeous!!! Love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That copper embossing Nichole - superb! I love frame and window. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm loving the embossed look! Fits very well with the Happy Birthday framelit.
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing is genius! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed hardwood is a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete