Thursday, June 8, 2017

Treats for a friend

Hello everyone!

Every once in a while, I like to go onto YouTube and watch crafting tutorials.  Have you done that?  So many cool things to learn to make!

I watched a video done by Sam Hammond, of Pootles Papercraft, where she made a fun bag.  Her directions were very clear, and easy to follow.

I was able to put together the bag during my first time watching the video.


Isn't this just adorable?!?!!??


I used one of the Tranquil Tides patterns from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper pack.  To decorate the front, I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set, and some Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon.

I needed a quick, and cute bag to turn into a little gift for a friend.  a friend of mine came over Tuesday afternoon to help me prep kits for my fundraiser this weekend.  Inside, I put a couple chocolates, and some Silver Embossing Powder.

Tickets are still available for the fundraiser this weekend, and we were sure to prep a couple extra kits.  Hope to see you there!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great day!
~Nichole



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment