Monday, June 12, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!   Welcome to Monday!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!  Monday means challenge day over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you.  

Here is the sketch:

I think this sketch is fun, and artsy.  I like all the different elements.

Here is my card:

I used the Badges and Banners stamp instead of the triangles in the sketch.


I used my Lemon Lime Twist re-inker and Aqua Painter to make a watercolor wash background.  When it was dry, I used the Aqua Painter with some Basic Black ink to splatter on the background.  I did the same thing with my clear Wink of Stella pen.  I then used a couple of elements from the Timeless Textures stamp set to add some.. texture.  LOL  A little bit of Silver Metallic Thread, and 1/8" Silver Ribbon finished off my card.

Be sure to head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration to see what the other design team members have done with this sketch, and please, play along with us!  You can join the challenge any time this week.  I can't wait to see what you do!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment