Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wood Crate Note Cards

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a great week.  We are busy this week preparing for the end of our homeschool year, getting ready for the spring band concert, and also get ready for Father's Day.

Last week, I made some adorable little wood crates with the new Wood Crate Framelit dies, and coordinating Wood Words stamp set.  I made these crates for my customers who came to my In Color Spectacular class last weekend.


I cut my two wood crate pieces out of Soft Suede Card Stock, and then ran them through my bigh shot with the new Pinewood Planks dynamic embossing folder.  I filled the crates with five 3" x 3" cards, with coordinating envelopes.  These cards are super simle, and came together very quickly.  



The envelopes were made from the coordinating Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I am in love with that paper.


The five cards feature a small piece of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper, and each feature different stamps from the coordinating Wood Words Stamp set.

That is all I have to share for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment