Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pals Paper Art Challenge 33

Look at me being regular!  Two days in a row... or more like two hours in a row.  But the date is still different so that counts, right?

I did this card for the Pal Paper Arts Challenge 33.  I didn't think I could do a St. Patrick's Day card - I do not own any St. Patrick's Day stamps, and I do not use Glorious Green.... or at least that used to be true.  Apparently I do own a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" stamp... I did not know this.  I've decided the next time I order something, I will look at the whole set, instead of just the stamps I can't live without.  That way in the future, I will know what I have. ;)

Man! This medallion stamp can work with anything!  It was the main focus of my valentine cards, which I will post soon... but just use green instead, and you have a beautiful st. patty's card.

Hope you enjoy the card!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the challenge colors! I love the bling that you used on the medallion. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete