Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Season of Life

Fall is still in the air. Though I've heard that it is supposed to be more summer like tomorrow, I just can't imagine that as I look out my window now.  Today is our first day of our first full year of homeschooling.  We are all excited, and a bit sad to see summer end.  Wish us luck!  Yesterday, one of my best friends had her second child.  He is just so precious!  Baby Benjamin arrived at 11:30am at a whopping 9 pounds 7 ounces!  Everyone is happy and healthy, and they should be on their way home this morning.  It was just a few short weeks ago when I was throwing a baby shower for baby Ben - so today I thought I'd share his shower invitation.  I am hoping to finish up his announcements today, maybe I will share those tomorrow.

For the shower, I decided to try and use up some of the retired stuff  I have.  Stampin' up! just retired about thirty colors from their palette at the end of june, and I still have a decent stock of all 30 of those colors.  We went with a Safari theme, in close to cocoa, taken with teal, certainly celery, (which is thankfully not retired!) and a little bit of chocolate chip.  Please excuse the nice patterned gum wrapper that is covering up my address and phone number.  LOL
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment