Sunday, October 2, 2011

My first milk carton box

When I was working on my Operation Write Home card last night, I knew right away I wanted to make a coordinating box.  What a better time to try out the hexagon milk carton boxes that everyone has been raving about.  I had quickly put together the base of one sometime ago, but as it was my first one, and I wasn't quite sure what I was doing - it turned out pretty crooked.

For this one, I was much more careful, and it turned out pretty good.  I made the panels on each side to coordinate with the card from yesterday, and also used the fabric as ribbon again.




Please be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!  Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! Looks like it would be just right for cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really cute, Nichole!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete