Monday, October 29, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

I accidentally took a three hour break - sorry!  How is your day going?  Everything here is in a bit of turmoil as we recover from our room swaps that we did over the weekend.  I am hoping to get pictures up of my new crafting space sometime this week.  I hope you are all taking advantage of this great sale today!  I want so many stamps - I'm having trouble deciding what to get.  What kinds of stamps are you ordering today?  This is one of the adorable sets available in the Holiday Catalog.  Canning jars are so trendy and popular right now, I'm glad SU came out with a stamp set, with coordinating framelits.  I received this card as a swap, it was made by Jacque Alvernaz.



Perfectly Preserved
126690 - Wood Mount - $24.61 (Regularly $28.95)
126692 Clear Mount - $17.81 (Regularly $20.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment