Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's hop!  For March, we have all done some fun Easter things to help you get ready.  I decided to do a card.  I had lots of fun with my fringe scissors for this!  I didn't think I was going to like them, but now I can't really put them down!


What do you think?  I had fun coloring all the little eggs on the greeting stamp.  I have been realizing lately that I really love to color.  The eggs are cut out using our oval framelits.  The two patterned ones were done with the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.


Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you enjoy all of the other fabulous projects on the hop!  See you next time!

Next up is Sherry!




Blog Hop Participants:





4 comments:

  1. Haven't used the fringe scissors yet. You've motivated me. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter Eggs and love the Fringe scissors...like you I wasn't sure about them but now I love them! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fringe scissors. So much fun to use and makes the cutting so easy. Cute Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card and the colors you used..I guess I should of gotten those scissors.

    ReplyDelete