Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's a Guy Thing Hop


Welcome to this month's hop.  We are all featuring manly, masculine cards this month.  What great timing, with Father's Day coming up right around the corner.




I am so sorry my picture is on it's side.  My normal computer isn't working properly, and the other computer in our house is apparently having issues as well.  I am so very sorry.

For my card, I decided to go with a birthday card, featuring the reflection technique.  This technique is so much easier than it looks, and the trees from Lovely as a Tree always make for a great guy card.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card, next up is Tammy's blog.  I'm sure she has something great for you!











10 comments:

  1. Nichole, I am totally lovin' how you did this card!!! Its is fabulous and Lovely as a Tree is my favorite set. : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp set, Lovely as a Tree. So many ways to use this set and your reflection technique is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative...love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the reflection technique you used is so effective. Will have to try that with the tree set. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent colors for this very classic technique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite stamp set! Love the technique! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was one of my first ever stamp sets and I hope it never retires. I have never tried the reflection technique. I guess I should. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the reflection technique, have always wanted to do it but haven't tried yet.

    ReplyDelete