Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ICS Blog Hop Triple Time



Thanks for stopping by this month to check out our fun hop! Did you just come over from Tina's blog?  Isn't her stuff just the cutest? !?!!

This month we are all showing off the Triple Time Stamping Technique.   This technique is a great way to give your card a beautiful, polished look.   The technique is a lot easier than it looks.   These cards do use more paper than you might normally use for a card.  But,  you'll get a gorgeous, finished look.


For my card, I decided to use a smaller area for my triple time stamping.  I did this so you can see that while using the whole front of your card for this is fabulous, you can use a smaller area too!

Thanks for stopping by tonight!  I hope you enjoy the hop!


Next up on the hop is Donna!   I'm sure she'll have something great to share! 

11 comments:

  1. Love all the "twists" I see on triple time this hop. What a great layout and a beautiful card! THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations you used on this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color combos and extra room at bottom for other nice additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stars and the colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love how you showed us how to do the technique in this way to make a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I like the shiny dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. I like the colors and how you arranged the stars. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzaz together! Great card!

    ReplyDelete