Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ICS Blog Hop Tis the Season


Welcome to another edition of our great blog hop!  This month, we all have a fun Christmas project to share.  

This month, I have a fun little gift box to share.  I made this using the amazingly awesome Gift Box Punch Board.  I love that tool!!  My favorite feature of these boxes is that you don't need adhesive to put them together.  We made this and a coordinating card at one of my November events.  



I wanted to be able to attach the bow to the box, so I decided to use the box upside down.  I attached the bow to what would've been the bottom.  This made it so you can still stick goodies inside, and you don't need a belly band.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my little project.  Are you finished with all of  your holiday crafting?  I'm not!  I am hoping to get them all finished next week.  This week there is barely time to breathe -so it'snot happening!  LOL


Next up is Tina's post!  She always has such fun things to share, I'm sure you'll love what she has this month!  


Merry Christmas!!  

Nichole





11 comments:

  1. I love your gift box. The bow is a great topper and I love the color. Good Job Nichole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nichole, your box and finishing touches are fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box and love the colors and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE box! The bow is so adorable and the idea of having the opening on the bottom is very clever. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing the same to my boxes. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great box! I love boxes, thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea!! And a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete