Monday, February 2, 2015

Shoebox Swap Cards

Hello friends!

Did any of you watch the Super Bowl yesterday?  We did, and of course, were rooting for the Hawks!  #gohawks !!!  Obvisouly, we were a little disappointed by the outcome of the game.  But, we are still so very proud of our beloved Seahawks.  We're excited for next season, when they'll be back, stronger than ever!


Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a shoebox swap I participated in last weekend.  I hadn't used the Dotty Angles stamp set before.  I had no idea I loved it so much.  This card also features the Big On You stamp set shown on page 24 of the Occasions Catalog.


For this card, I did the dots stamp set from Dotty Angles in both Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.  I accented the card with some Coastal Cabana sequins from the 2013/2015 In Color Sequin Assortment shown on page 208 of the Idea Book and Catalog.


Here are some of my favorite cards that I made at the event, that were designed by some friends of mine.  It was great to get so many fabulous ideas.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great day.

~Nichole






No comments:

Post a Comment