Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wrap all the things!

Hello everyone!  I am so excited for Christmas.  I can not wait to see the looks on my family's face when they open their gifts.  That is always the best part for me.  

Today, over on Stylin' Stampin' Inkpiration we are sharing gift packaging ideas.  I regularly forget about the packaging, until the last minute - and then I truly appreciate having supplies on hand for making my own gift packaging.

Today, I have made a gift bag, using the Gift Bag Punch Board.

Here is my bag:

I started with a 10" x 12" piece of specialty designer series paper from the Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper pack, shown on page 37 of the Holiday Catalog.  This item is retiring, and only available while supplies lasts - and until it runs out, it is on sale for $10.40.

I used a sponge, and Rich Razzleberry ink to color my dsp.  I then used the Large setting on my Gift Bag Punch Board to score, and notch my bag.  I forgot to make my holes at the top, until my bag was together, so I made mine with a handheld circle punch.

That is all I have for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment