Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Blog Hop: Love is in the Air

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the February Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Blog Hop.  This month our theme is, Love Is In The Air.  Are you ready for Valentine's yet?  I am not.  But I am almost ready.  As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You may have just started our hop, or left stop number 16 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darla. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


Here is my card:

I used one 6x6 sheet from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper stack, and cut it into 3/4" strips.  I then glued them onto a 3 3/4" x 5 " piece of whisper white, alternating the pattern.  (I love double sided paper!)  Once I had all my strips glued down, I simply trimmed the edges so they lined up with the white.

That is all I have to share for tonight!  I hop you will go around through all of the projects shared for this hop, and be sure to leave some love for each of these talented ladies!  Next up on the hop is stop #2, Cathy.  I'm sure she has something fabulous to share!


Thanks for stopping by! 
~Nichole

Blog Hop Participant List:


  1. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink  - YOU ARE HERE!
  2. Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
  3. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
  4. Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
  5. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
  6. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
  7. Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
  8. Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
  9. Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
  10. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  11. Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
  12. Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
  13. Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
  14. Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
  15. Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
  16. Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the step by step instructions for this awesome background. I might have to try it, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! they're sweet and romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple, yet elegant card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great technique that I really need to try! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete