Tuesday, May 16, 2017

International Blog Highlights - Masculine Cards

Hello everyone!  I am once again participating in Kylie's International Blog Highlights challenge.  This month we have all made masculine cards.  

I always struggle to come up with a good masculine card.  But I knew exactly what I wanted to do this time.  I love the look of shadowbox cards.  This is only my second time doing this kind of card.  The first time I had some major issues getting my pieces straight.  This time it came together quickly, and easily.  I can't wait to try this fancy fold again!

Here is my card:

Lovely As A Tree is my go to set for masculine cards.   I have also been using the Northern Lights technique a lot lately.  It is a simple way to make a very dramatic card.

You can see all of the other fabulous creations, and vote for my card  here:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  (& for your vote ;) ) 
~Nichole





Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nichole! I love your Northern Lights x

    ReplyDelete