Wednesday, June 14, 2017

SSInk - Father's Day

Hello everyone!  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration the design team is sharing different Father's Day Card ideas.

Here is my card:

I used the star from the Wood Words stamp set, and five different ink pads to make an ombre background.  At the top, I started with a row of Night of Navy partial stars.  I then moved to Dapper Denim, Island Indigo, Pacific Point, and Marina Mist.  The last three rows are stamped off versions of the last three colors.  Lining up the stars was so much easier than I thought it was going to be!

For my greeting, I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a Classic Label.  I wanted it to have a little bit of a mat.  So, I punched out an extra one in Dapper Denim and cut it in half.  So, my Dapper Denim card stock sticks out just a bit from my label.  I cut out the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes in Whisper White, and added a die cut star in Dapper Denim as well.  The die cut star is from the Wood Crate Framelit Dies.

I hope you like my card!  I had a lot of fun making it.  What are you doing for Father's Day?  Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other Deisgn Team members have shared.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment