Monday, September 11, 2017

Night in Bethlehem

Hello everybody!  I hope you had a great weekend.  

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing our favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  I chose the Night in Bethlehem stamp set.  


I just love everything about this set.  It just gets better, there is a fabulous set of edgelit dies that coordinate with this set!  You can see both products on page 26 of the holiday catalog.

Here is my card:

On my Whisper White cardstock, I started by stamping the cityscape in Smoky Slate on the lower center of my paper.  Then without reinking, I stamped the cityscape twice more offsetting it each time.  I stamped my greeting, in Night of Navy below the cityscape, and added some stamped off stars across the top of my sky.  On a separate piece of paper I stamped the north star, and the Mary & Joesph image.  I cut them out with their coordinating framelits and attached them with dimensionals.  All of the stars have Clear Wink of Stella on them.

What is your favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog?
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Nichole! I really like the cityscape background! And the little Mary & Joseph! Think I need to purchase this set!

    ReplyDelete