Friday, October 6, 2017

SSInk - Case the DT - Diana Eichfeld

Hello everyone!  Today over at SSInkspiration it is Case the Design Team member day.  Today we are all casing the fabulous Diana Eichfeld.  Diana is a contracts manager in Bristow, Virginia who is also a very talented demonstrator.  She is an avid runner, and recently completed the Prince William Half Marathon.  Diana is also a big Disney fan, and being a fan myself, I decided to CASE a Disney themed birthday card that she made.

Here is Diana's card:

Here is my card:

I changed up the colors a little bit, but kept the overall design.  I love this card!  My card started, like Diana's with a Pool Party card base.  Then I have an Real Red layer ( 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"), that was embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.  My Minnie Mouse head was made using the Layering Circle Framelits, and Basic Black cardstock.  I added a bow with the Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon.  Like Diana, I also used a partial Lots of Labels framelits for my greeting.  But, I did not have the exact greeting that she used, so mine came from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.

That is all I have to share for today.  Please be sure to head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see how the rest of the design team has CASE-d Diana.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment: