Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!

Hello everyone!  Happy new year!  How are you?  I have missed you all so!  But, as I'm sure you can relate - the holidays took over my life.  Since my last post, we have done three thanksgivings, four family birthdays (including mine (:  ), five christmas celebrations, six craft bazaars, and a few holiday parties.  Mix that all in with last minute prepping and shopping - and you get chaos.  This year, I will be more prepared.  (Don't we all say that??)

The Occasions mini catalog starts on Wednesday, and I have to say - I'm just loving it!  There are so many fabulous products in there, especially for the big shot.  The biggest surprise for me was the framelits.  They come in a label shape, and a heart shape - and I just love them both.

Today's card features the label framelits, and the Rue Des Fluers stamp set.  I love the vintage feel it has.  Please be sure to let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment