Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sprinkling Happiness

Hello everyone!  We have all successfully made it halfway through the week!  Who's ready for the weekend?? (Me!!)  I participated in a demonstartor challenge with Stampin' Up! a few months ago, and was able to earn this gnome stamp set for free.  (One of the many fabulous perks of being a demo!!)  I was happy to be earning something out of the Occasions Mini, but wasn't really feeling the gnomes....

Until I started playing with them.  They are so cute, and fun to work with.  This card is one we did as a make and take for my customer appreciation party.  With the exception of her red nose, I think it is adorable.  


I will have a few more Gnome Sweet Gnome examples to show later this week.  I especially love the valentine that I'll be posting on Friday.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment